Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Cat Eye Makeup Look

Have you seen Taylor Swift's Bad Blood music video? Then, you'll have an idea where I got this cat eye makeup inspiration. 

I'm ready to fight the bad guys like Taylor did. #lumalaban










Products I used:

Face:
Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
Nars Creamy Concealer
RCMA 18 Color VK Foundation Palette
Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder in Banana

Highlight and Contour:
RCMA 18 Color VK Foundation Palette
City Colors Contour Effects Palette

Eyes and Bros:
Mary Kay Mineral Eye Colors
Shawill Eyeliner Cats Eye
L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Maybelline's EyeStudio Fashion Brow 24H Coloring Mascara

Cheeks:
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Lips:
LA Girl Lip Liner Pencil in Perfect Brown
Wet N Wild Vamp it up Lipstick

Do you like this makeup look? Let me know. For all your makeup needs, contact 09178802922. You can also email me at venusmend@gmail.com. 

See you on my next post ladies! Stay fab and beautiful inside and out. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment