Friday, 22 May 2015

Can't believe what I did to her bridal makeup

Gotcha! Let me guess, you were thinking negative. Aha! Well, nothing awful happened to my client's bridal makeup. I'm sorry dear. Did I just trick you to visit my page. Hehe. I won't do it again. 

Oops! Let me greet you with a warm smile in my face. Hey lovelies! I'm back with another post. Obviously. Hehe. How's everything going? I hope you're doing very well today. 

A college friend and classmate of mine asked me if I could do her friend's wedding makeup.Without a second thought I said yes. I was excited! Why would I turned down that great offer? After all, I'm trying to build my portfolio as Cebu makeup artist. A great opportunity knocked and I grabbed it right away. 

Enough babbling. Let me introduce my client all the way from Sydney, Autralia, Mrs. Evelyn Alforque. Take a look at these bridal photos. Not all are mine though. 


photo taken from my own camera :) 

Photo: Paulo Cañete Photography

Her makeup did last all day. It didn't smudge. I and my hair stylist did a few touch ups though. It's our job to change her look a little bit once she arrived in the reception. 

Photo: Paulo Cañete Photography

I was so glad she liked the makeup I did for her. It didn't change her face, rather it enhanced her natural beauty. 

To those who are interested as to what products I used, I list them down below. It's not a secret darling. 
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer - base
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation - base
  • LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - face
  • RCMA VK Palette # 11 - for facial structuring
  • Ben Nye Banana Powder - face
  • City Colors Contour Effects - to highlight and contour
  • IN2IT Facial Highlighters in Radiant Pinks - to highlight the cheekbone area
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade - eyebrows
  • Lorac Pro Palette 2 - eyes
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara - eyes
  • BYS Lip Liner - lips
  • MAC Coral Bliss Cremesheen Lipstick - lips
  • Falsies
Till next time guys.. Stay fab inside and out! Be kind to one another. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment