Monday, 4 May 2015

Before and After Makeup

What's up everyone? My apologies for my laziness. I'm finally back! I couldn't believe I almost forgot the name of my blog! I feel so guilty not doing anything about it so here I am again. 

I promised in my last post that I would keep you posted once I finished my makeup class with the famous Cebu makeup artist, Jessie Glova. However, obviously it took me sometime to fulfill that promise. Well, what happened after that? I got broke! Haha! Seriously, I started saving money to buy quality makeup. It was kind of hard to invest on expensive yet quality ones when I didn't have many clients yet. That was the risk. 

Slowly, I was able to build my name as a makeup artist. Few people contacted me and I was grateful enough they considered me. By the way, I'm still doing this whole makeup thing part time.  

So now, I'm posting some of my previous clients' photos (which I took). Let me know what you think. :) 





That's all for now. Have a great day! Stay fab girls! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I think you're very talented, Venus! Keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete