Wednesday, 30 July 2014

My Favorite Makeup Gurus on YouTube

Hello lovely people! I hope you're having a productive week.

Are you confused as to what makeup look you want to wear on a friend's wedding day? How about during your company's Christmas party? Let me help you by sharing my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube who are incredibly proficient in their craft.

So let's get started! 


1. Michelle Phan


I sooo love her! She is the most watched makeup guru on YouTube with nearly 7 million subscribers! I find Michelle Phan's makeup tutorials very unique and easy to follow. There is something magical in her voice each time I hear her narrating in her video makeup tutorials. It is very sweet and inspiring and... I don't even know how to describe it now! At just 26, she already has her own cosmetics brand called EM Cosmetics. I like her because she is not ashamed of her humble beginnings. Such a great role model!

Michelle Phan makeup tutorials

Michelle Phan makeup tutorials


2. Pixiwoo Sisters


Meet Samantha and Nichola Chapman, 2 UK-based professional makeup artists/sisters behind the success of the YouTube channel Pixiwoo. They are Britain's YouTube beauty celebrities. Their expertise is undeniable. I have downloaded so many of their fantastic video makeup tutorials. I am in love with their celebrity-inspired styles. Hey! I am huge fan.
Just a little bit of trivia, Samantha designed the popular and well-loved Real Techniques brushes. (and I'm getting one soon!)


Pixiwoo makeup tutorials

Pixiwoo makeup tutorials


3. Tanya Burr


Do you want to look like your celebrity idol? Well, subscribe to Tanya Burr's YouTube channel. Her makeup tutorials are very good. One of my favorites is her Bella Swan's (of Twilight fame) inspired wedding makeup. I really admire this English fashion, beauty and lifestyle vlogger. The talent is really there. Keep it up Tanya!

Tanya Burr Makeup Tutorials

Tanya Burr Makeup Tutorials


4. Ana Victorino


For sure, Filipina makeup lovers know this very popular and talented girl. She's a self taught freelance makeup artist at a very young age. Ana's makeup tutorials are very inspiring and I absolutely like it.

Ana Victorino makeup tutorials

Ana Victorino makeup tutorials

And so... Who are your favorite makeup gurus? I am sure you have your own favorites, as well.

The internet has become a great source of all things beautiful. Couple this with fabulous makeup tutorials. The experts are just one click away so subscribe and learn from them. 

So, there you go guys! Stay beautiful and fab inside and out!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ana Victorino is a Pinay!! Woohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is Ate Marcy. Thank you for dropping by. ;)

      Delete