Monday, 21 July 2014

Mary Kay DBC 2014: My Entry Has Been Chosen!

On Wednesday morning, one Facebook chat made my eyes bigger than normal. I found my mouth half closed while carefully reading what's on the screen. It was Jillian, my Mary Kay model who broke the deafening news to me. (I'm exaggerating) And what's that great news? My post title is such a spoiler. Haha!  

I hurriedly opened my email and tadaaaaah!!... Look what I found in my inbox! 


Sooo happy! Thank you very much Mary Kay. Can't wait for the announcement of Top 3 Local Winners advancing to the Grand Finale in Hongkong. 

I feel so honored to be chosen as one of the top 20 semi-finalists (second batch) for Mary Kay's Dream Beautiful Contest 2014. Congratulations to us Jillian and to all semi finalists who made it too!

My entry for the Dream Beautiful the Making of a Model Contest 2014Meet my model, Jillian Monikah Tatad. What do you think of the look I created for her? 

By the way, I got the email confirmation from Mary Kay on July 2, 2014. This post should have been posted 2 weeks back. Sorry for the delay. Hehe..

May our dreams come true. :) Have a lovely day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment