Wednesday, 2 July 2014

FIDA Cebu: Mastering The Basics of Makeup Workshop


Finally! I have managed to enroll myself in FIDA Cebu's basic makeup workshop. I had been only planning to join this workshop for a year until someone really encouraged me to do it. Well, I guess it's time for me to take my passion to the next level. For some reason, watching YouTube tutorial videos is not fascinating to me anymore. I need interaction. I need to ask questions. 

I am just very happy I am now one of the students of Hannah Katrina Lim, our gorgeous instructor. Trust me guys, she is very friendly. I learned a lot from her and would like to learn more. We meet every Saturday, 1:00 pm-5:00 pm. 

We were taught how to contour and highlight using foundation. How's my look? 

Simple smokey eyes

I will be posting more photos soon. I am excited to learn more great techniques from our instructor. See you around lovelies. For more information about the workshop, you may visit FIDA Cebu's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment