Friday, 2 May 2014

Mary Kay's New Bronzing Powder Review

Hello ladies! It's summer time! What are you up to this weekend? Go to the beach maybe? 

Today I would like to share my thoughts about Mary Kay's new bronzing powder. I just bought it this week and already tried it. This bronzer has two shades: Light-Medium and Medium-Dark. What I have is the light to medium shade. It has a semi-matte finished. It feels smooth and silky on my face. For me to have that sun-kissed glow I dust a right amount on my cheeks, forehead, nose and a little bit on my chin. I also use it to contour my face a little bit to appear slimmer. However, I don't recommend it for deep contouring purposes because it has a little shimmer on it. I personally prefer matte powder or liquid to contour. 





I love using this bronzer because my face doesn't appear too shimmery or too matte. It has a natural luminous effect that surely everyone loves. It blends easily and it's perfect for summer. Whenever the sun hits my face, I glow like Edward Cullen! You know I'm kidding. Haha! 


Contact your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant if you want to purchase this product. It costs P799.00. It's worth a try girls. I love my healthy and radiant look whenever I use this new bronzing powder from Mary Kay. Try it for yourself. 




Man! I need a better camera. Sorry you can't really see the effect of this bronzer on my face. I look like I'm having a 2x2 picture here. :( 

Have a good day God's beloved. Spread the love and enjoy your summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment