Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Pretty Young Lady

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are"

On Sunday afternoon, I had a great time doing my cousin's makeup. She was generous enough to spend her time with me and I'm thankful for that. I was very sweaty doing her makeup by the way because the power went out. 

Meet my sweet and charming cousin Jillian Monikah Tatad. She is one of the lovely candidates of Miss Toledo 2014. Everyone's looking forward to that. What a down to earth pretty young lady. She has natural curly hair and warm smile. Her friendly personality makes her even more beautiful.  


Even without makeup she's still gorgeous.

As mentioned previously, Mary Kay is conducting a makeover contest. It's the Dream Beautiful The Making of a Model Contest. This is open to all beauty contestants of Mary Kay. The lucky winners will represent our country. They will have the opportunity to be trained and judged by the experts at the grand finale in Hong Kong.


She reminds me of Maria Mercedes! What do you think? 

Jillian is one of my models. (Jeralyn Tecson you'll be featured next) I'm hoping we'll make it. However, win or lose I will still be grateful. I love what I'm doing. I love making other people smile and happy right after the makeover.

There you go! Venus in action. 

quick picture taking outside the house

So young and free! Look at that smile. It's contagious.

Stay beautiful inside and out Jillian! 

Until next time lovely people. Spread the love. Don't forget to smile like Jillian's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment