Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Nice to Meet You Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection

I felt lucky when I bumped into this cute store in APM Mall. I was surprised to see so many admired cosmetic brands being displayed! It's absolutely eye drooling. The lady who watched the store closely said all products came all the way from the U.S. Probably, she had read my mind before I could even ask her. With excitement, I took a closer look of the products. They have Revlon, Mac, NYX, Real Techniques, Cover Girl, L'oreal, Clinique, etc. It's overwhelming!  I guess they have everything.

To all Cebuanas out there who love makeup and accessories, try visiting Chedelyn's Cosmetics & Fashion Accessories. Enjoy shopping recognized and top quality makeup.

Visit Chedelyn's Cosmetics & Fashion Accessories at APM Mall. Not sure where it is? It's across SM Cebu.

Look at that! There are so many charming accessories and top quality makeup waiting for you!

Eyeing on these train cases (sigh)

Numerous liquid foundations in the house!

I didn't know Chedelyn's Cosmetics is already very popular online. Man what a shame! For more information you may visit Chedelyn's Cosmetics Collection's Facebook page. It's awesome to find bestselling cosmetic brands that even some of them are not available at malls, isn't it? I would definitely go back and shop. 




Paint those seductive eyes! They got everything here. Do you need primers? How about pigmented eye shadow palettes? I can't name everything here. Just be there and see for yourself.

They also have Mac and Bobbi Brown Class A makeup brush sets.
 
Don't want to buy makeup brush sets? Not a problem. They also sell individual brushes. 
Lipsticks and lip glosses of course. Gorgeous shades are available from different cosmetic lines. What's your favorite?

 

So, what's the plan? Can you hear Bobbie Brown enticing you to shop now?
That's all for now guys. Stay beautiful inside and out. :) 

1 comment: