Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Mary Kay Dream Beautiful Contest 2014

Make your and your customer's Beautiful Dreams Come True!
Join the Dream Beautiful contest.

I was super excited when I learned about Mary Kay's Dream Beautiful; The Making of the Model Contest 2014! As an Independent Beauty Consultant in Mary Kay, this contest is a great opportunity to showcase my talent in makeup. (Yeah I think I got the talent. Haha!) This is not just for me but for all Mary Kay Beauty Consultants and aspiring models.

I need models (basically my customers) who trust me enough to do their makeup. I need to take their before and after photos and upload those online. The top 3 pairs (Beauty Consultant and Model) will represent our country Philippines. They will have the opportunity to be trained and judged by the experts at a star-studded Finale in Hong Kong!

In the finale event, the winning Independent Beauty Consultant will be Mary Kay's 2014 Makeup Artist of the Year and the winning Model will be the next face of Mary Kay. Exciting! Isn't it?!

DREAM BIG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment