Saturday, 18 January 2014

Urban Decay Naked Palette

How are you guys? I hope you're having a good day. Cebu is getting busier. Everyone is excited for the upcoming Sinulog 2014! What are your plans? Whatever those are, PIT SENYOR!

Today, I am going to show you my most awaited shadow palette! I am very happy and excited. I can't wait to try it. I think millions of makeup junkies all over the world are crazy about the Naked Palette and I'm no exception. It's not a must have though but in my opinion aspiring makeup artists like me should definitely get these fantastic shadows. As mentioned in my post the other day, I bought the palette from Jilli Gomez; the beautiful blogger behind Kissed and Madeup blog. She is nice and I am glad I bought it from her. It's 100% brand new and authentic all the way from Sephora in the U.S.





Just gorgeous!

For a smokey eye look, I can't take my eyes off you Dark Horse!

What a lovely eyeshadow brush

Looking at the palette makes my heart beats so fast. What's wrong with me? Any idea?


Excited to use this Eyeshadow Base!

I will be posting photos soon wearing the gorgeous shadows of Naked Palette. Exciting! Isn't it?

The festive air of Cebu makes me go out and have fun in the street today. I hope it won't rain. We are all going to the solemn procession later right?

Till next time guys! Spread the love. Viva! Pit Senyor!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Venus! Great blog! I'm a bit late with the urban decay hype and now that naked3 is out what do you think is the best? I really would like to grab one of those. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Myla :) Oh thank you. I have only one naked palette from UD this time and I luuuv it so much. I can wear it everyday. However, I'm eyeing on naked3 because the shades are more girly. I love rose-hued colors and I want to give it a try soon. The best palette? I can't really tell. I haven't tried the others yet. Why not go for the first naked first. You'll love the shades and that's for sure. ;)

      Delete