Tuesday, 28 January 2014

My First Naked Palette Makeup Look

The moment I got my first Naked Palette, I couldn't wait to try it. So ladies, here's my first makeup look using the gorgeous shadows of Urban Decay Naked Palette.

The colors I used from the palette:
  • Eyelid - Sidecar
  • Outer corner of my lid and crease - Hustle
  • Inner lid - Sin
  • Brow bone and tear duct area - Virgin
  • Lower Lash Line - Sidecar and Hustle
  • Eyebrow - Naked


Please excuse my messy background. 

The girl is not that excited. LOL!







Other cosmetic and skincare brands I used to achieve this look:

  • Mary Kay Age Fighting Moisturizer
  • Mary Kay Foundation Primer
  • Mary Kay Lip Primer
  • Mary Kay Ivory 5 Matte Liquid Foundation 
  • Mary Kay Highlighting Pen
  • Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
  • Mary Kay Dusty Rose Creme Lipstick 
  • Mary Kay Pink Luster NouriShine Lipgloss 
  • Mary Kay Concealer
  • Nichido Sunkissed Powder Blush 
  • Elf Studio Warm Bronzer
  • Revlon Colorstay Black Eyeliner 


There you go! I am planning to post more pictures soon. Sorry if the photos are not that clear and of high quality. (Saving for a nice camera here) 

Have a nice day everyone! Spread the love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment