Monday, 16 December 2013

Shirt Capital CBU Quick Photoshoot

I was hanging out with my workmates when I received a text message from a friend. A friend who was once my previous Team Leader way back in Convergys. He asked if I could do a quick photo shoot with him wearing one of his own locally made shirts. Just to let you know I'm not a model so please lower your expectations.

Probably he couldn't just think of someone else who will do it for free but me. (Peace TL Lass!) Anyway, I said yes without hesitation. The fact that I don't have a nice camera for my blog, I thought it would be a great opportunity to ask copies of pictures and post them here. I was the model anyway. Lol! I know, it doesn't work that way.

Here we go!

Pose # 1


Pose # 2


Post # 3


You want this T-shirt for free? Visit my friend's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShirtCapital for more info.

I would like to thank the owner of this brand new T-shirt line (SHIRT CAPITAL CBU), Lasser Rigor, who also took these photos.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Venus, nice poses ha! You could well be a model of any clothes line, even a cosmetics company :) You might be discovered soon by talent scouts, bantay ka :) My only feedback is: your shorts are better if they are a bit longer (you know me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I know you Ate Mitch so I understand. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete