Thursday, 4 July 2013

Mary Kay Office in Cebu

Most of my customers are curious where the Mary Kay office is located here in Cebu and how does it look like. So I decided to take pictures. (By the way, I asked permission first from the staff) This is not to advertise or anything goes like that.

I took these photos yesterday when I dropped by the office to pick up my orders.

 

Ground Floor Cebu Capitol Commercial
Complex N. Escario St., Brgy.
Camputhaw, Cebu City
Tel. No.: (032) 254-8081
Fax: (032) 253-4661


 








Meet this friendly man, name is Sir Lito. While he's busy preparing my orders, I asked him to give me a quick pose.

Whenever I visit this office, it really feels like I'm in the right place. The people are very welcoming and we share the same passion. I'm so blessed to have Mary Kay in my life. Wanna check what Mary Kay gave me yesterday? A PINK JACKET! Hopefully the pink car will be the next one. I know, I know, I still have a long way, but isn't it exciting?! We'll never know. ;)

P.S
Let me share their Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/MaryKayPhilippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment