Tuesday, 2 July 2013

My Skincare Basics

How do you take good care of your skin? Do you just leave your skin unprotected against the sun? Do you sleep with your make up on? If that's the case, then you're kind of close to premature aging and wrinkles. Let me give you my little knowledge about skin care basics. It's very essential to achieve a healthy and glowing skin. 

1. Cleanse - Before going to bed I really make sure I remove my makeup and any impurities found in my face. What I use is a cleanser that gives me 3 benefits. It cleanses, exfoliates and freshens. It's the one from Mary Kay, the TimeWise 3-In-1  Cleanser. It deeply cleanses and removes dead skin surface cells. It also refines my pores!




2. Moisturize - I have an oily face but when I started working in an air conditioned facility my skin looked very dry. To restore the normal moisture of my face I use an age fighting moisturizer. Still from Mary Kay, it's the TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer.(you know, I'm not getting any younger) It softens my skin and I love it. It's actually one of my favorites. 




3. Protect - Does anybody know that by using foundation is a fantastic way of protecting your skin from further damage? (given your're using a quality foundation) Yes, you're right. I'm an avid user of Mary Kay's TimeWise Liquid Foundation. The matte one. It has Vitamin E and has a collagen-building peptides ingredient. It doesn't even feel heavy on my face. 




There you go! It's very simple. Whatever skincare brands you're using right now, the important thing is you really take good care of yourself. Consistent use of quality products is recommended. Get glowing and boost your confidence with a healthy skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment