Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Job Well Done!

I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and I am pretty serious about it. Look what I’ve got! Thanks to our Sales Director Tita Sandra for giving me this award. The Mary Kay Pin inspires me to hit my target more. Oh! I forgot to mention, a Mary Kay perfume and a bag were also given to me.



This may be a small achievement for a newbie like me, but I am determined to achieve more. I love doing it! Helping other people gain their confidence back is such an amazing experience. Being sincere and honest to your customers is very important. This is not just all about making money. It's about building relationship (the friendly one) and making my customers happy using Mary Kay products. I set my goals through a vision board (Yes, I'm doing it! Law of Attraction? Familiar? ) and one of them is to make sure to have a new Happy Customer.



This is such a great business for women who love skin care and make-up that really works. Mary Kay products are really effective and many are making reviews about it (I'll make one about Microdermabrasion set soon). I thank the Big Man in Heaven for graciously giving me a wonderful business which I really enjoy. Thank you Mary Kay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment